Milford Sound Fly | Roscos Kayak | Fly
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Queenstown, NZ
- Product code: Roscos
ONLY AVAILABLE IN WINTER (MAY TO SEPTEMBER)
Departing from Queenstown, enjoy breathtaking arial views of glacier-fed braided rivers, endless snow-covered mountains and incredible glaciers as you fly over the Southern Alps before landing in Milford. Experience unimpaired views from your window seat as you fly through a landscape of unbelievable grandeur and beauty, above mountains and glaciers onboard our fixed-wing aircraft. Your knowledgeable, highly skilled local pilot will provide interesting and informative commentary during this 45-minute flight of a lifetime.
We'll team you up with our paddle partners Roscos small to take on our most popular winter adventure. There’s no better way to hang out in the fiords than on in a kayak. Exploring from sea level truly offers a different perspective to the grandeur of the towering peaks, sheer sides and spectacular waterfall. This trip takes you on a big loop of Milford Sound, to take in all the highlights, spotting wildlife and photographing waterfalls, this is an adventure not to be missed.
After your trip you will meet your Glenorchy Air pilot will be ready and waiting for you to finish your day with more awe-inspiring views on your return to Queenstown as you soar above this World Heritage Area.
- Reasonable levels of water confidence and physical fitness required - 3/3.5 hours paddle time.
- Minimum age 14. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent/caregiver/guardian.
- Note that this trip does not go the length of the fiord.
- Lunch not included - you will need to bring lunch and snacks for the day.