Winter: Milford Sound and Glaciers: Fly/Cruise+Kayak/Fly
- Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Frankton, NZ
- Product code: F/Cruise+Kayak/F
*** PLEASE NOTE - KAYAKING WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FROM 10th JUNE - 23rd AUGUST DUE TO ANNUAL MAINTENANCE IN MILFORD ***
You will have a window seat with unimpaired views as you fly to Milford Sound through a landscape of unbelievable grandeur and beauty.Once in Milford Sound, your pilot will accompany you from the airport to the boat terminal. Everything is organised for you, you don't have to worry about a thing.
The cruise departs from Milford Sound boat terminal, travels out to the mouth of the sound and then to a Southern Discoveries wharf where the kayakers will disembark the cruise and start the Kayaking portion of the trip.
- Tour includes entry to Milford Sound Discovery Centre and the Underwater Observatory.
- Enjoy intimate, up-close, kayak experience with spectacular views of the Pembroke Glacier
- Includes all equipment and clothing, safety briefing and a specialist kayak and nature guide
- Automated lift for easy entry and exit from the kayaks
- Suitable for all experience levels, no previous kayaking experience necessary
- Double kayaks available which are perfect for families. Minimum child age is 4 years
After your cruise and kayak, your pilot will be waiting for you at the boat terminal to accompany you back to the airport for your return scenic flight to Queenstown. Unlike many other Queenstown operators, on all our Milford Sound flights our route takes us via the glaciers of the Darren Mountains and Barrier Range.